- Minimum Mileage (Kms) 300 km per day or depend on city to city.
- Local (In city) & Out Station (intercity) Mileage (Kms) calculated from garage to garage (round/return trip).
- One Way Mileage (Kms) calculated from point to point (One Way).
- OneWay Mean one point to pickup and second point only drop. If pickup from more than one pickup point INR 500 extra for each pickup & same for each dropping.
- Day calculate 00:00 hrs to 23:59 hrs (Calenderer Day), Driver take rest (Night Stay) minimum 8 hrs.
- Ac will not work in hill areas or stopped/parked vehicle.
- In several hill areas, commercial vehicles are not allowed to play music to prevent accidents.
- All toll tax, car parking charges & Permit Tax (RTO Tax) paid by Guest as actual.
- Driver DA (batta) INR 250 per day charged extra, as per Calenderer Days.
- Driver Over Time INR 250 charged extra if vehicle drive beyond 10pm to 6am.
- Vehicle will go where it can movable, safe, don’t go on narrow road, Google Map Not Show Actual Road Status Many Time.
- If any passenger misses the train/flight/bus, we will not be liable for any compensation. The customer shall make an alternate arrangement if the cab has not reached due to any reason.
- Smoking or consuming any kind of intoxicants inside the Taxi. The driver has the right to refuse the pick-up or ask the customer to alight the cab if the customer is found to be in an intoxicated state or is found misbehaving with other passengers or the driver, or is causing a nuisance.
- Vehicle booked for out station can’t used for local city use, for local use we charge separately.
- Pressurizing the driver to overload the boot space of the taxi with luggage. The customer shall not be generally allowed to use the seating area of the taxi for placing any kind of luggage.
- Asking the driver to board more than the prescribed number of adults in the taxi according to the Motor Vehicle Act, 1988s. In view of this, the customer shall not pressurize the driver to allow more than the allowed number of adult passengers in the taxi. The driver has the right to refuse such a pick-up or ask such customer(s) to alight from the cab.
- Asking the driver to break any Traffic/RTO/City Police and/or government rules for any purpose (especially reaching the destination earlier). The driver has the right to refuse such a request by the customer. The driver also has the right to refuse such a pick-up or ask such customer(s) to alight from the cab.
- After confirmation, trip duration cant minimized. Only can maximize the same trip against additional tour cost as actual as per the availability.
- The customer shall ensure that he/she will not indulge in any of the following activities while in a taxi:
a)Soiling or damaging the seats and/or any other interiors of the Taxi.
b)Littering the Taxi.
c)Misusing, soiling or damaging any of the devices (technical/non-technical) in the taxi.
- 20% charges extra for Diwali, New Year Holidays, Hill Station, Corporate, Wedding, Events & Random use.
- Booking subject to availability of vehicle at the time of booking.
- Cost/Rate is subject to change as per change in govt. policy or petrol prices/taxes etc.
- Driver & car details - These details will be sent to the customer by Us approximately before an hour from the pick up time by SMS and email. In some cases the driver or an associate of TaxiWale.com may also call in advance to reconfirm with the customer.
- Non receipt of driver and car details - In such cases the customer needs to contact the support team TaxiWale.com and mention the booking reference number.
- Demand of money by the driver- The voucher provided to the customer clearly indicates the items including on his booking. Any amount over and above this both in terms for distance and duration and other items such as night charges, driver allowance, toll, taxes, state taxes, charges on for extra Kms consumed if applicable, charges for extra hours consumed if applicable parking charges etc which are not included in the booking amount have to be paid directly to the driver as mentioned below. In case of any dispute with the driver the customer should reach the support team of TaxiWale.com and mention the booking reference number and mention the subject of dispute.
- Payment of extra charges - Any extra charges applicable have to be paid to the directly in cash to the driver.
- Refusal by the driver to deliver services - The customer to contact the support team at TaxiWale.com and mention the booking reference number.
Point to Note
1. Govt. Monuments in Delhi close on Monday.
2. Taj Mahal (Agra) is close on Friday.
3. In several hill areas, commercial vehicles are not allowed to play music to prevent accidents.
4. Rohtaang paas closed on Tuesday.
5. Rohtangpass visit depend on permit issued by The National Green Tribunal (NGT).
6. Cabs are not allowed inside Jammu/Srinagar railway station or Airport by local Union. So our driver will assist you to our Taxi by mean of local transport.
7. You need to book local transport at Pahalgam Taxi Stand to visit places like Aru, Betab Valley and Bisaran Etc.
The following charges are applicable or cancellations, postponement or other changes in dates after confirmation of the booking.
- Less than 48 Hrs: One Day charges will be charged
- Before 2 days: cancellation charges INR 500